Advertise

Monday, October 24, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Vinny Guadagnino

25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Vinny Guadagnino
Vinny Guadagnino
1. I graduated from CUNY College of Staten Island with a 3.9 GPA in three and a half years.
2. I first started acting by performing Shakespearean monologues in drama class in high school.
3. I'm a big New York Knicks fan.
4. I enjoy painting and can copy almost anything.
5. I own about 100 pairs of shoes -- 98 percent sneakers.
6. I'm a great cuddler.
7. I almost died when my mom gave birth to me, and I was in the hospital for a few weeks before I was sent home.
8. I went to Catholic school until high school.
9. I am fascinated by quantum physics.
10. I make great desserts, like tiramisu and a sick chocolate-chip cookie–vanilla ice cream creation.
11. I prefer pizza without sauce.
12. My first kiss was at 16.
13. I've never had a girlfriend.
14. I'm a great football player.
15. I write music, poetry and stories -- read my work at vinnyguadagnino.blogspot.com.
16. I read two books a month, and right now I’m reading The Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes by Deepak Chopra.
17. I am undefeated in pickup basketball games at the Jersey Shore.
18. I love sports video games like the ones on Wii.
19. I'm a middle child with two sisters.
20. I was the lead in the play One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in high school, and the girls gave me more attention because I had a shirtless scene.
21. My mother was born in Sicily and came to this country when she was 13.
22. I was a political science major and interned for a New York State assemblyman.
23. My family is very outdoorsy. We snowboard, hike, ski, zip-line and ride horses.
24. I took the LSAT the day Jersey Shore premiered, and after that I was too busy to go to law school.
25. I have four dogs, four cats, a parrot, two snakes and a ferret in my house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ADS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...